Sign up for the Walking on Water eNewsletter Here:*Don't worry! we will not send you too many emails and you can easily unsubscribe at any time
Serious about Fun, Serious about Safety:
The Walking On Water Surf Camps are FCA Camps! The Fellowship of Christian Athletes has an outstanding track record as a Christian ministry and youth focused organization. Walking On Water has partnered with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes in order to make the Walking On Water Surf Camp experience even more safe, more fun, and more effective. What is FCA?
We understand that it is no small thing to trust a camp with the safety of your child. Our passion as a Christian ministry is to be faithful with all of the campers that God sends to the Walking On Water Surf Camps. That includes creating a physically, emotionally and spiritually safe environment at camp. While we are serious about fun, we are also serious about safety.
- We have over 20 years of surf camp experience
- Our surf instructors are Lifeguard and CPR Trained
- We provide a 1 to 3 Instructor to Camper ratio in the water while surfing
- Your child will ALWAYS be with an Instructor or Counselor
- All Counselors and WOW Staff members must complete a background check executed by FCA
- Our staff consists of Camp Director, Beach Marshall and Surf Instructors – who’s only focus is the surfing, and
Counselors – who are responsible for guiding a small group of 6-10 campers through each day of camp