We cannot display this gallery
Thank you for your interest in our Walking On Water Family trip with special guest Bethany Hamilton this Nov. 10th and 11th in Waikiki, Hawaii. My wife Korin and one year old daughter Ella are so excited to host our 2nd Walking On Water Family trip to Waikiki and so hope you and your family can join us! We are hosting this special Hawaii trip with the following goals:
1. To give you and your family a special time together in beautiful Hawaii.
2. To give you and your family an opportunity to serve God together and share the Gospel with the people of Oahu through praying for Hawaii, hosting a Walking On Water movie night outreach, handing out Walking On Water DVDs to the international tourists, and serving a poor community.
3. To encourage you and your family through our morning devotionals and special guests.
4. To inspire your children to see all future trips as opportunities to serve and share the Gospel.
5. To get to know you and your families better with the hopes that you will join our Walking On Water family for a long time.
6. To raise funds that will enable the Walking On Water ministry to continue to share the Gospel around the world.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
The Walking On Water staff will provide two full days that will include: Morning devotional on beach, 2 hour surf lessons for entire family, photos of your surf sessions, 1,000 Walking On Water DVDs to giveaway to tourist on beach, time with our special guests pro surfers and actors/actresses, a Walking On Water movie night outreach, and a serving opportunity in a poor community.
Each family is responsible to book and pay for their flights, hotel, meals, and travel arrangements. This trip is also a fundraiser for the Walking On Water ministry. We ask that each family prayerfully considers either joining our core monthly financial support team of at least $50 per month and/or making a one time suggested donation of $1,000 or more. These funds will help Walking On Water continue to share the Gospel with this generation! (If you can't afford either of these and still would like to come to this Hawaii trip please email[email protected] to let us know.)
You can stay at whatever hotel you prefer. We have a low group rate discount with the Pacific Beach Hotel (http://www.pacificbeachhotel.com/) which is 1 block from the surf spot at Waikiki Beach on Oahu. Korin and I stayed here last time and the location is great, rooms are nice, and there is a 24 Hour fitness attached. The Pacific Beach Hotel nightly room rates are $139 standard room, $159 Partial Oceanview, $189 Oceanview, and $229 for Oceanfront. To book your rooms or if you have questions please call Jacqueline at 808-921-6143 or email her at [email protected]. (Just let her know you are with the Walking On Water/Bryan Jennings Group)
Flights are currently between $385 and $480 out of LAX or San Diego airports.
Sonya Balmores Chung Actress from Soul Surfer movie, Faith Faye actress from Soul Surfer movie, TJ Barron Pro Surfer, and possibly: Pro Surfers: Bethany Hamilton, Damien Hobgood, Tom Curren, or actress AnnaSophia Robb from Soul Surfer. (I am still waiting to hear back from these special guests on their commitments.)
You are welcome to come early or stay later than our trip dates. I will be attending the Christian Surfers International conference on Oahu Nov. 4th – 9th. You are invited to come to this if you want to come early to Oahu. To see photos of our previous Hawaii trip please go to this link: http://walkingonwater.com/photos/hawaii-family-missions-trip/
HELPING ANOTHER FAMILY ATTEND:
We are hoping that each time we host a Hawaii family trip we will be able to offer a free trip to a hurting family. If you can afford it and would like to help pay for another family to go please let us know. I am hoping to bring our family friends who lost their mother a few weeks ago. They obviously could use some encouragement.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Go to this link to make the monthly or one time donation mentioned in the "COST" text above.
2. Online donation link: http://walkingonwater.com/donate/
3. You can also mail a donation check to: Walking On Water, 5928 Balfour Court, Carlsbad, CA 92008
2. Email the following information to [email protected] :
We already made our trip donation or joined your monthly support team. YES OR NO
Number of Family Members and how many will be taking surf lessons?
Each attendees full name, age, and height?
Will you be staying at the Pacific Beach Hotel or a different location?
Are you friends with any other families who are coming? If yes, who?
Anything else we need to know?